1 Pinkglow Pinapple – Delmont-the most expensive pinapple
- to be considered the most expensive pineapple in the world
- from Delmont, exclusively grow in Costarica, for details, check their website
- Jewel of the Jungle
- Experience a taste of a remote paradise where compasses spin wildly, life is over-the-top, and pineapples are pink.
- great gifts to a friends
- The pink pineapples are said to be less sour, juicier, and sweeter than their yellow cousins and to have “notes of candy pineapple aromatics.”
- can book here ( no immediate shipment) -this is new to the Canada market, waiting for the arrival
- 8 buyers in a group, only 3 paid buyers randomly chosen can obtain the product, and the left 5 will be fully refunded with a $5 cash reward for their participants. those who need this product and have not obtain it in the last group buy group, may join the next groups, until getting the product.
Group Buy deal ends: April 19, 2021 12:00 am
Minimum: 1 Maximum: 6 Deals sold: 0